ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

MoveIt 1.5.1.0

<< < (23/26) > >>

tomos:
Great to see this being updated Miles :up:
I still using an older version on my win 7 desktop - and am just after adding it to my Win 8.1 laptop.

Also just updated the mini-review I had written (a couple of years ago now!).

* I still have to add the hotkey to close all Explorer windows (havent used it yet)
* also seem to have missed out on whatever the middle-mouse button does [edit] I see info about it in the about box [/edit]
* [edit] I see I also missed out on other stuff from the about box - will add [/edit]Was wondering if you could skim though the review and tell me if I missed out on any of the features, or if anything else needs to be updated?

MilesAhead:
Great to see this being updated Miles :up:
I still using an older version on my win 7 desktop - and am just after adding it to my Win 8.1 laptop.

Also just updated the mini-review I had written (a couple of years ago now!).

* I still have to add the hotkey to close all Explorer windows (havent used it yet)
* also seem to have missed out on whatever the middle-mouse button does [edit] I see info about it in the about box [/edit]
* [edit] I see I also missed out on other stuff from the about box - will add [/edit]Was wondering if you could skim though the review and tell me if I missed out on any of the features, or if anything else needs to be updated?
-tomos (March 22, 2015, 12:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hi.  I will be happy to look through your review.  Please download the latest version 1.3.2.0 as I found a bunch of bad code in the windows movement calls.  It does run smoother now.  But I am sad to say it still seems to need Run As Administrator to use the middle mouse button as hotkey.  Now that I see some of the WinMove calss I'm surprised they worked at all.  :)

It should also work better moving non resizable windows to the corners(snap) .. at least I hope so.

Edit:  I read the review.  One minor typo in the version number you have 1.2.3.0 instead of 1.3.2.0.

I think you covered the utility's functionality nicely.  I am very glad you enjoy using it.  Thank you for investing the time to review it on the forum.  :)

MilesAhead:
MoveIt 1.3.2.0  Fix errors in Window Movement routines.

MilesAhead:
MoveIt 1.3.3.0  Added Stagger pattern for 6 Explorer Windows.  Two rows of three.  :)

tomos:
Edit:  I read the review.  One minor typo in the version number you have 1.2.3.0 instead of 1.3.2.0.

I think you covered the utility's functionality nicely.  I am very glad you enjoy using it
-MilesAhead (March 22, 2015, 02:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks! Review updated for 1.3.3.0 and reworked a bit to be more comprehensive -
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=31763.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version