ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Contest - Come up with a novel idea for DonationCredits

<< < (2/8) > >>

Cpilot:
One thing I would like to see added to the forum is a form of "Graphics" snacks.
There are those of us who are "artistically" impaired and would like to be able to request maybe unique Icons, skins, bitmaps, jpegs etc. to use in their applications. 
Maybe provide a way to allow private graphic designs for those who want to copyright particular designs and such.

nudone:
One thing I would like to see added to the forum is a form of "Graphics" snacks.
There are those of us who are "artistically" impaired and would like to be able to request maybe unique Icons, skins, bitmaps, jpegs etc. to use in their applications. 
Maybe provide a way to allow private graphic designs for those who want to copyright particular designs and such.
-Cpilot (April 07, 2006, 12:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

i'm not saying this is a good or a bad idea, Cpilot, but aren't there other forums that cater for this already?

mouser:
it's really a fantastic idea, but that's the only question - whether the existing graphics-centric board dont already do this well enough to make it a bad idea for us to try to do it here also.

Hirudin:
Here's an idea: not ground shattering mind you, but it would be nice.

Have an easy way to donate to everyone who has partisipated in a topic. It would be like the "search for a specific user" feature, but would list all the members that posted at once. Then you could go down the list and give as you see fit.

Hirudin:
Here's another one:

Maybe some kind of donation matching system. Mouser or a moderator could propose a project that needs to be done and what percentage of donationcredits DC is willing to "match" (maybe something like 20%). Then as people donate, DonationCoder throws in 20% to sweeten the pot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version