topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Monday March 18, 2024, 10:27 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: PixivUtilAssit - For the Pixiv Obsessed  (Read 12093 times)

Asudem

• Joined in 2015
  • C# data manipulation junkie
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
PixivUtilAssit - For the Pixiv Obsessed
« on: December 03, 2015, 11:55 PM »
Wow, already uploading my second application, I'm getting goosebumps!

Thank you for your interest in PixivUtilAssist. This is a simple command line utility to automate the process of downloading images from the Japanese artist website Pixiv.

This program requires a few things to run: Firefox, the Firefox addon AppLauncher, and nandaka's Pixiv Downloader.

Extract and configure nandaka's Pixiv Downloader and place the PixivUtilAssist in the same directory.

After installing the AppLauncher addon on Firefox, configure the preferences to point to the PixivUtilAssist program and put "&url;" without the quotes in the argument field.

applauncher-settings.jpgPixivUtilAssit - For the Pixiv Obsessed

Browse to your favorite pixiv image and right click and navigate to the AppLauncher selection and watch your automated download at work! You can do this for individual illustrations to download a single image or to a profile to download a user's entire gallery!

Cheers and shoutouts to nandaka for constantly keeping up with pixiv's changes and maintaining the program for as long as they have!
If I do it more than 2 times I want to automate it in C#!