ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Keyboard keys 'stuck' (software???)

<< < (4/4)

Mizraim:
I'm just about ready to format my C drive and see if that helps the problem. Unless there are any other suggestions, I'm out of ideas myself.
-Mizraim (June 01, 2012, 10:34 PM)
--- End quote ---
That would be just a kinda random thing to do - you have no reason to suppose it will achieve anything. Probably a complete waste of time.
-IainB (June 02, 2012, 01:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

The only reason I thought of this was because I had tried all the setting adjustments I could think of, and all of the suggestions listed here to no avail. I thought a computer format would reset everything back to default thus eliminating the problem.  :)

Thank you all for your comments and suggestions. I don't know what changed, because I have never tampered with the keyboard settings before this issue appeared. I have gone several times to the keyboard delay/repeat settings and tampered with them after reading your suggestions, and now, quite suddenly, things are back to normal - from what I've experienced. I've only tested it out on Terraria, and general typing, and if there is a delay, it's very minute. Again, thank you for the time you've invested.

~Mizraim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version