ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Keyboard keys 'stuck' (software???)

<< < (2/4) > >>

4wd:
You didn't mention whether this is to do with online or offline gaming, as for online there could be a problem with lag occasionally.

Mizraim:
This has affected all games I've played. Both online and offline. Anything else I can add to shed light on this situation?

4wd:
Just out of interest, is it only while playing games ?

eg. No mysterious slowdowns or seemingly interface freezes while using other programs ?

Have you checked the Event Log for any warnings or errors possibly related to disk access, (or anything else) ?

Have you tried killing all unnecessary background tasks before running games, (this includes any antivirus) ?

Mizraim:
I've only noticed this during game play. I have not checked the event log, but I'll do that and report back. I have never killed the antivirus before and this problem has only recently showed up. I'll try this out later and let you know. Thanks for the suggestions.

4wd:
I have never killed the antivirus before and this problem has only recently showed up.-Mizraim (May 13, 2012, 07:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

It could be an AV program update has made it more aggressive in its behaviour.

You could try running Game Booster and turning the AV off before running a game offline, (ie. unplug from the network altogether).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version