ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: move small dialog windows to cursor position

<< < (28/39) > >>

nudone:
here's just a suggestion for when you have nothing better to do one day, jgpaiva.

i really like the new move dialog so that highlighted button move to cursor type thing, but there are times when it would be nice for a different button to act as the target.

i use flashget and the 'save' dialog that opens has the save location highlighted rather than just the 'okay' or 'save' button.

my suggestion is that it would be nice/useful if the user could make 'dialogmove' learn how you want it to behave with certain windows. just like it works at the moment how you can specify whether a window should be ignored or always moved by pressing one of the hotkeys - it would be handy so that you could press a hotkey so that dialogmove knew which button it should use as the target to move the mouse cursor with specific dialog windows.

i hope that makes sense, and i hope it sounds like a worthwhile feature to add.

jgpaiva:
I know... It seems unbelievable, but.. There's a new version of DialogMove!! Run to get it ;)
I've updated it to give it some more speed when moving the windows, and to remove the screen configuration options, the script gets those by itself, no need for configuration.

DialogMove v1.8.93 updated 10-12-06:
moves windows smaler than a given size to a place closer to the mouse position.
--- End quote ---
[Forum Topic] [.ahk Version] [.exe version] [About Box]

[edit] Thanks nudone... LoL, i'm so messed up that i even mix my own stuff ;) [/edit]

nudone:
fantastic - but don't you mean you've updated DIALOG MOVE not gridmove.  :D

will now download.

AndyM:
DialogMove v1.8.93 updated 10-12-06:
-jgpaiva (December 10, 2006, 07:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

The occasional problem that I was having where a window jumped that wasn't supposed to, either shrinking or not, seems to have gone away.

Do you thing the revised code (which I didn't really look over) is responsible?

jgpaiva:
The occasional problem that I was having where a window jumped that wasn't supposed to, either shrinking or not, seems to have gone away.

Do you thing the revised code (which I didn't really look over) is responsible?
-AndyM (December 11, 2006, 08:53 PM)
--- End quote ---
Well... That's good! :D
I don't think the few lines i added to the code could make any difference. On the other hand, this new version was compiled with a way newer version of AHK, which means that might have been a bug in the ahk code that has already been fixed. (i haven't noticed it in the changelogs, though..)
But anyways, it's good to know it's gone now :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version