ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: move small dialog windows to cursor position

<< < (32/39) > >>

wreckedcarzz:
Somewhat off-topic:

In the about box (above), there should not be a comma in the first sentence. Also, the word "customizable" is spelled "costumizable," the comma there should be a semicolon (";"), "informations" needs to drop the "s," the last "it's" should be "its," and there should be a "the" after "at" and before "donationcoder.com"

Fixed version:
SpoilerThis is a small script that moves small dialog windows to the mouse position as soon as they are created. It's highly customizable; for more information on how it works, please see its topic at the DonationCoder.com forums.

I'm picky about that kind of stuff, so I thought I'd point it out... :P

</offtopic>

lanux128:
i believe jgpaiva is aware of the omissions and what-not but he seems mighty busy nowadays. it must be the finals at school.

nudone:
for those of us not in the know,
could you describe briefly - or link to a description of what this programme does? (& how it does it?)

JG has no home page for his apps but I know he's a busy man too... :)
-tomos (April 13, 2009, 04:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

i'll try and get a screencast done of this program as i think it's undervalued. honestly, one day all operating systems will use this same dialogmove method - unless they're using a small screen.

tomos:
thanks - I guess the name says it all anyway - I'll try it out!

lanux128:
i'll try and get a screencast done of this program as i think it's undervalued. honestly, one day all operating systems will use this same dialogmove method - unless they're using a small screen.-nudone (April 14, 2009, 02:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

screencast is a great way to promote the program and create awareness of its usage.. :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version