ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

AppendDate

<< < (2/3) > >>

daddydave:
Oh, and 'separator' only has 1 e, but 2 a's :-[
-Ath (May 11, 2012, 01:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

I had to double check that one - probably been misspelling it for years...

-tomos (May 11, 2012, 02:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

My memory of hearing that separator has "a rat" in it has outlasted my memory of the name of the teacher who taught me that.

tomos:
Oh, and 'separator' only has 1 e, but 2 a's :-[
-Ath (May 11, 2012, 01:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

I had to double check that one - probably been misspelling it for years..
-tomos (May 11, 2012, 02:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

My memory of hearing that separator has "a rat" in it has outlasted my memory of the name of the teacher who taught me that.
-daddydave (May 11, 2012, 02:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

sounds memorable all right :)
- but our problem is with the "par" as opposed to "per". Could remember it via golf (par) but not even half as memorable as a rat ;-)

joiwind:
Most European countries use DDMMYYYY - possible to add please ?

c.gingerich:
Update. Looks like a few like the idea so I made it so you can make your own format string to add to the file (and Prepend to file). See the ReadMe.txt for format options. Download from first post and see updated screen shot.

Sorry about the spelling, It's not my strong suit. :-)

nogojoe:
Update. Looks like a few like the idea so I made it so you can make your own format string to add to the file (and Prepend to file). See the ReadMe.txt for format options. Download from first post and see updated screen shot.

Sorry about the spelling, It's not my strong suit. :-)
-c.gingerich (May 11, 2012, 04:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

handy app thanks   :Thmbsup:  could you add that it can apply to folders as well ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version