ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Media Link Catalog

<< < (3/4) > >>

Nzyme:
Hmmm, well I think I may have to pass this off to someone else. The programming language i use is not powerful enough to be able to grab info from a page or make a thumbnail of a flash video. That is why I has said about the screen cap. Sorry, just a little more that I can do.  :-[ :(
-c.gingerich (May 30, 2012, 10:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

So in your design, how exactly will the screenshot be taken? Will the program have the capability for that or will the user have to do it the old fashioned way (Print Screen). The URL and other information could be entered manually if grabbing is not supported...

c.gingerich:
The screenshot function would be built in, I do have the ability to make that.  ;)

Nzyme:
The screenshot function would be built in, I do have the ability to make that.  ;)
-c.gingerich (June 01, 2012, 07:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sounds great!

c.gingerich:
Ha!  :) Ok I'll see what I can whip up. It might take me a bit, but I'll work on it as much as I can.

Nzyme:
Ha!  :) Ok I'll see what I can whip up. It might take me a bit, but I'll work on it as much as I can.
-c.gingerich (June 02, 2012, 01:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Any progress?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version