ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

DONE: DimSaver, a better PowerDimmer screensaver alternative

<< < (12/17) > >>

skrommel:
 :) Just uploaded DimSaver v2.0!

Added option to change the background color and to display an image.

brotherS, do you run another screensaver after dimming?

Skrommel

Cavalcader:
Cavalcader, I can't reproduce this. Also, what do you mean by it only seems to permit one exclusion at a time to be checked
--- End quote ---
?-skrommel (April 24, 2006, 02:39 PM)
--- End quote ---
Fixed! Whatever you did corrected the mouse click issue.  :Thmbsup:

Also, I had misunderstood the saver selection dialog -- I was thinking DimSaver would automatically pick from any of the items checked under "Screensaver to run". I'm used to seeing radio buttons when you can only make one selection, where checkboxes are for multiple selections.  ;)

No matter. The image addition looks really sharp! As does the color option -- I was experimenting with 202020, which is like turning the contrast way down (as opposed to "dimming to black" which is like turning the brightness down). On some monitors you can see the results better. :D  Thank you!

brotherS:
:) Just uploaded DimSaver v2.0!

Added option to change the background color and to display an image.

brotherS, do you run another screensaver after dimming?
-skrommel (April 24, 2006, 04:50 PM)
--- End quote ---
No, I don't. I let Windows switch off the monitor after some time, which not always happens because DimSaver disables itself.

Thanks for 2.0, I'll see if I can find a background color that's useful :)

brotherS:
Edit 2: That "disables itself" problems happens often directly after the dimming, so it might not *only* be the optical mouse alone...
-brotherS (April 24, 2006, 01:59 AM)
--- End quote ---
Just happened again (in 2.0) just now... :(

skrommel:
 :tellme: brotherS, if you disconnect your mouse, does DimSaver still exit?  :) Nothing like a simple solution, eh?

Skrommel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version