ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

DONE: DimSaver, a better PowerDimmer screensaver alternative

<< < (10/17) > >>

Carol Haynes:
I have had a slightly odd problem with DimSaver active in that my Explorer windows seem to refresh regularly. It stops when I change to a different screen saver. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just my screwed up system?

brotherS:
I have had a slightly odd problem with DimSaver active in that my Explorer windows seem to refresh regularly. It stops when I change to a different screen saver. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just my screwed up system?
-Carol Haynes (April 21, 2006, 05:10 AM)
--- End quote ---
Your system must really be FUBAR  :'( - that never happened here!

skrommel:
 :) Just added DimSaver v1.8.

Added option to move the mouse when dimming, brotherS. Also I moved the option around a bit.
Do remember to delete your existing ini file!

@Carol: I can't replicate this. How about MonitorOffSaver? Same problem?

Skrommel

brotherS:
Thanks! :)

Now if only you could find a way to avoid AHK not finding "WinWaitActive" windows when the dimmer is active... PowerDimmer would be perfect+++!  :-*

skrommel:
 :) Try DimSaver v1.9, brotherS!

Changes: Hides the cursor instead of moving it, disabling key action activates the underlying window for input.

So just uncheck the Keys box in the close actions options to make DimSaver not be the active window.

The hiding of the cursor is to make the other screensavers behave better.

Skrommel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version