ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

DONE: DimSaver, a better PowerDimmer screensaver alternative

<< < (11/17) > >>

brotherS:
Sounds awesome, thanks!!  :D

Cavalcader:
Hi, Skrommel -- looks like a cool saver! Couple bug reports: mouse clicks aren't recognized (at least with mouse movements unchecked and keystrokes checked). Also, it only seems to permit one exclusion at a time to be checked, and I've got several that need to be excluded.  :)

Got a couple goodies to offer, though -- a custom "preview" image if you want it (just the generic default in XP, dimmed, with the saver name in Lucida Handwrighting) and a screenshot of the options dialog in a similar saver called AlphaDim. It doesn't include most the features of yours, but it's got a few other novel ideas for next time you're playing with DimSaver.  :D

brotherS:
DimSaver does sometimes disable itself here - did anyone else experience that too?

Edit: Maybe that's because I'm using an optical mouse where the cursor could move a pixel or two without me touching it. I have no way of being 100% sure that that's the reason, but saw that before. It should help if you would compensate for that by ignoring any mouse movement of 5 pixels or less.

Edit 2: That "disables itself" problems happens often directly after the dimming, so it might not *only* be the optical mouse alone...

skrommel:
 :tellme: brotherS, it does ignore mouse movement within the default drag rectangle defined in Windows.

Cavalcader, I can't reproduce this. Also, what do you mean by it only seems to permit one exclusion at a time to be checked
--- End quote ---
?

Anyone else with these problem?

Skrommel

brotherS:
:tellme: brotherS, it does ignore mouse movement within the default drag rectangle defined in Windows.
-skrommel (April 24, 2006, 02:39 PM)
--- End quote ---
What about my "Edit 2" line? Any idea about how to track that bug down?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version