ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Browser Bunch 1.4.2.1 beta

<< < (10/11) > >>

Contro:
There's both compilers and scripting languages there.  Not as much free as for Linux.  But still a good selection.
-MilesAhead (February 05, 2014, 01:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

But Miles are really a lot.
 :-[

Tha dron dropbox will take the resto of my life
 :(

MilesAhead:
Sorry.  But I can't make commitments as I have PERT tests to prepare for.  It's been a long time since school.  I'm just starting to get an idea how much I've forgotten.

Contro:
Sorry.  But I can't make commitments as I have PERT tests to prepare for.  It's been a long time since school.  I'm just starting to get an idea how much I've forgotten.
-MilesAhead (February 05, 2014, 01:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

Don't worry Miles. Good luck with PERT tests.
I am studying now too : the compilers
 :-*

MilesAhead:
Btw I don't think you need to run virtual machines to run two instances of BrowserBunch..  Just copy everything to another folder.  Change the .ini to have up to 6 different browsers. Just make shortcuts that point to each BrowserBunch.

Contro:
Btw I don't think you need to run virtual machines to run two instances of BrowserBunch..  Just copy everything to another folder.  Change the .ini to have up to 6 different browsers. Just make shortcuts that point to each BrowserBunch.

-MilesAhead (February 06, 2014, 08:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

Understood Miles.
Best Regards
 :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version