ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Browser Bunch 1.4.2.1 beta

<< < (7/11) > >>

TaoPhoenix:
Hmm, I thought it would be easy, as it scans through the tabs, just hit a Control-P just like any other printer. The only difference is I'd just set the Adobe PDF Printer as the default printer. Will it do that?

MilesAhead:
I'm not going to sit doing macros that you could do. If you don't want to use ahk then get a user level macro tool that clicks the mouse and presses the keys for you.  There's plenty of free ones out there. Check the big download sites.

TaoPhoenix:
I'm not going to sit doing macros that you could do. If you don't want to use ahk then get a user level macro tool that clicks the mouse and presses the keys for you.  There's plenty of free ones out there. Check the big download sites.
-MilesAhead (November 26, 2012, 01:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well okay, sorry to bother you. Just another case of end users not knowing how the great black box of software works. I've done user-macros before with click-keystroke-click-keystroke, but they're all static, like being "hardcoded". So if I made one that printed 10 tabs it would croak when faced with 11. I was hoping to tap into the dynamic loop you built.

MilesAhead:
Then I suggest trying some basic AHK_L. It's not rocket science. If you can do a batch file you can do AHK_L and rip your hair out with the rest of us. :)

MilesAhead:
The included BBSS has been updated to work with Opera.  See Readme.txt revisions for usage note.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version