ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Browser Bunch 1.4.2.1 beta

<< < (6/11) > >>

MilesAhead:
I know nothing about Backstreet Boys other than the name. As you might guess from my Avatar I prefer real improvised jazz to marketing manufactured musicians.  Even so it is tough to keep up. The good local jazz station that played real jazz overnight 7 days a week went belly up 7 or 8 years ago.  It's too much of a pain to try to listen to streaming for more than a few tunes.  Seems like it always glitches out when music is on.  I haven't kept up on what's transpired since the "cool jazz influenced" phase. Seems like to get published a musician had to water it down to elevator compatibility.

I'll get back into it when I get bored messing with video.

But, yeah, whatever pill that artist was taking probably wasn't purchased with a prescription. :)

tomos:
But, yeah, whatever pill that artist was taking probably wasn't purchased with a prescription. :)-MilesAhead (November 19, 2012, 10:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

lol, these days you wouldnt know ;)

MilesAhead:
But, yeah, whatever pill that artist was taking probably wasn't purchased with a prescription. :)-MilesAhead (November 19, 2012, 10:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

lol, these days you wouldnt know ;)
-tomos (November 19, 2012, 12:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

Heh. I guess you're right. I have to look on line. See if I can volunteer for a Hash Brownies for the Homeless charitable organization.  :)

TaoPhoenix:
Hi Miles, did you see this? (Minus the big smiley)
Is it possible to get a feature on BBSS that batch prints each tab into a PDF with the same title as the tab title?

MilesAhead:
I have no experience with PDF files. I think it's beyond the scope if the utility.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version