ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Browser Bunch 1.4.2.1 beta

<< < (5/11) > >>

MilesAhead:
All seriousness aside... it's your app. Let me know what you want to add.

You don't work the same way I do so I'll just add it.  Anyway, it seemed more fun with a good argument first. :)

TaoPhoenix:
Heh is that the graphic depiction of ROFL?  ;D

I'm not even sure what to add, without getting more tangled. It was more like a quirk I've seen a ton of programs do.

MilesAhead:
Heh is that the graphic depiction of ROFL?  ;D

I'm not even sure what to add, without getting more tangled. It was more like a quirk I've seen a ton of programs do.
-TaoPhoenix (November 04, 2012, 09:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ok, later after football I'll mess around with it. See what's what. :)

Funny what google turns up. Didn't have a shortcut for the usual smiley so I just searched. That one looked a bit unusual.

TaoPhoenix:
All seriousness aside... it's your app. Let me know what you want to add.
-MilesAhead (November 04, 2012, 08:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

Actually, I think I have found my first big request for an feature-add. I would like a Toggle-able option (maybe in the Right-Click from the tray?) that prints-to-PDF all of the pages. The big use case is applying for jobs, I need PDF copies of the offer pages. So rather than hand-saving them, since your pro is already cycling through them, let's just do print-to-PDF of them all as well, in whatever same folder the text lists are going to. The PDF titles would be the same as the page Titles.

But it needs to be toggleable, because for example once I am done with the list I don't need page copies.

TaoPhoenix:

-MilesAhead (November 04, 2012, 08:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

That graphic is traumatizing oin a Stephen King's Clown kind of way. Or a Backstreet Boys song. : (

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version