ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Splinter

<< < (26/29) > >>

dmd7978:

Splinter Icon Dock Tutorial

pilgrim:
I had not seen this thread till now and I have read it from beginning to end completely absorbed.

Splinter is a program that I would never use but I can think of many people that probably would, as an exercise in creativity if nothing else.

From the original concept to the present outcome I find the enthusiasm with which it has been/is being developed remarkable.

Now I need to try and catch up with all the things I should have been doing while I was reading this. :D

dmd7978:
I had not seen this thread till now and I have read it from beginning to end completely absorbed.

Splinter is a program that I would never use but I can think of many people that probably would, as an exercise in creativity if nothing else.

From the original concept to the present outcome I find the enthusiasm with which it has been/is being developed remarkable.

Now I need to try and catch up with all the things I should have been doing while I was reading t
-pilgrim (May 16, 2013, 09:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you for the post, I very much appreciate it. 2 months ago, I would have been inexplicably offended that you would say u would never use Splinter. rather than appreciating the infusium and positive comments you made.

I'm slowly getting a grasp on Aspergers and how to handle correspondence. truth is your comments were some of the best I've ever heard. it is a great compliment to say that you would never use it but you see how others can.

thank you thank you thank you

pilgrim:
My friend, the problem you struggle with is one that I know a great deal about although not from first hand experience.
Like many of your fellow sufferers while you struggle in one direction you are obviously extremely gifted in others.
The fact that you can openly acknowledge the condition as well as by your own words make progress in dealing with it says a great deal.
From people I have met who have the condition they often face a bigger challenge with how those around them deal with it than how they deal with it themselves.

I wish you well and if ever you want someone to talk to about things drop me a line.

Pilgrim.

dmd7978:
Splinter 1.0.0.19 Portable download link

Rapidshare Splinter Download

changelog-----

Scaling enabled - Now you can run splinterfaces that were created in higher resolution systems in lower screen resolutions.

All splinterfaces that were previously only able to be run in a 1920x1080 screen res format, may now be run in lower resolutions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version