ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Splinter - Turn your desktop into Wonderland

<< < (2/3) > >>

TaoPhoenix:
That does look neat! I'll let it be for now but kudos for creativity!
-TaoPhoenix (May 04, 2012, 06:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you. I should say, though, that the point of Splinter is to bring out OTHER'S creativity, but thanks for saying.
-dmd7978 (May 04, 2012, 06:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

Is there such as thing as as "Splinter Pack" that people can create and share? Like a collection of the wallpapers and triggers and stuff?

dmd7978:
That does look neat! I'll let it be for now but kudos for creativity!
-TaoPhoenix (May 04, 2012, 06:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you. I should say, though, that the point of Splinter is to bring out OTHER'S creativity, but thanks for saying.
-dmd7978 (May 04, 2012, 06:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

Is there such as thing as as "Splinter Pack" that people can create and share? Like a collection of the wallpapers and triggers and stuff?
-TaoPhoenix (May 04, 2012, 06:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, absolutely, they are called splinterfaces. Anyone can create and share everything that they create, within Splinter. Here is the splinterface page for Addition, Icon-ic, and Immersion Edtions. Addition and Icon-ic must be run in 1366x768 resolution. I will upload all of the splinterfaces from the videos this weekend. The others must be run in 1920x1080 screen res.

Until the next build, scaling is not enabled in Splinter. So whatever your screen res is when making the splinterface, it must be run in that by someone else.

Further, every splinterface can be added to, edited, or altered, by any one, in any way, at any time.

Splinterface page

Curt:
[moved]

dmd7978:
[moved]
-Curt (May 05, 2012, 11:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Is this because all of the conversation is happening in the other thread? I am not up on protocol, my bad if I should have done myself.

tomos:
[moved]
-Curt (May 05, 2012, 11:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Is this because all of the conversation is happening in the other thread? I am not up on protocol, my bad if I should have done myself.
-dmd7978 (May 05, 2012, 11:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

No protocol :)
I was going to suggest one thread for the bigger picture but it's all mixed up anyways so...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version