ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

FastUnzip Snack

<< < (3/11) > >>

TaoPhoenix:
Ok. I fixed the error. You can DL from the update my website. It's not very well done, but I really don't have any other place to put my stuff other than on dropbox. I don't have the money to buy space anywhere. The best I have is a free 100 mb site that I was given which is not enough and a registered domain that I may not be able to keep up with when it runs out, so DB will have to do.
-c.gingerich (May 04, 2012, 07:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

On a different topic, except for 7 clicks difference, why wouldn't you post updates here? Don't DC members get space?

c.gingerich:
If we do get space, i dont know how to access it. I cant find anything in my profile settings. I guess i could just keep updating here, but i just need to keep track of what thread i posted on to update that file each time. I should really build in an update function into my software.

TaoPhoenix:
If we do get space, i dont know how to access it. I cant find anything in my profile settings. I guess i could just keep updating here, but i just need to keep track of what thread i posted on to update that file each time. I should really build in an update function into my software.
-c.gingerich (May 04, 2012, 07:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, I sent my notes off to my two lead external hosts. You can work it for a couple of days.

c.gingerich:
ok, thanks. i`m going to send a message to each as well.`

tomos:
-c.gingerich (May 04, 2012, 07:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

ask mouser.    mouser !!!! :) help needed !!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version