ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Steal Windows 8 and Microsoft probably won't mind?

<< < (4/4)

Josh:
As a user of Windows 8 for about 3 weeks now, I can say that I do not see the issues with the interface, operation, or configuration of the OS. I am actually quite enjoying it. It is well thought out and works quite nicely. Even made my 3 year old laptop feel a bit snappier.

Stoic Joker:
As a user of Windows 8 for about 3 weeks now, I can say that I do not see the issues with the interface, operation, or configuration of the OS. I am actually quite enjoying it. It is well thought out and works quite nicely. Even made my 3 year old laptop feel a bit snappier.-Josh (September 16, 2012, 05:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're trolling us aren't you... :)

I'm not quite that happy with it, but I have had in on my laptop for a month or so and haven't had any major issues. Old habits do occasionally trip one up, but overall its been fine.

I've got it running on a touchscreen AIO here in my office that I've shown to a few clients that gave mixed but semi-positive responses.

Josh:
Nope, no trolling at all. "I says what I means and I means what I says" -Popeye

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version