ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Google Drive launched

<< < (7/8) > >>

mahesh2k:
Though highly unlikely, anyone ever found google customer service? I mean support via email or ticket? I have seen all their paid and free services are usually supported under one of their crappy interface forums.

wraith808:
^ My company *pays* for Google Apps and hasn't been able to get support on some issues.

Carol Haynes:
Though highly unlikely, anyone ever found google customer service? I mean support via email or ticket? I have seen all their paid and free services are usually supported under one of their crappy interface forums.
-mahesh2k (April 28, 2012, 03:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

Just like Microsoft then ;)

mahesh2k:
I am not paid customer of Skydrive so no idea about their service.Google apps for domain has 0 support so in case of critical data and issues, never going to trust big brands. Spider oak, dropbox and box on the other hand worth taking shot.

wraith808:
-mahesh2k (April 28, 2012, 03:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

Just like Microsoft then ;)
-Carol Haynes (April 28, 2012, 10:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

I've actually talked directly with MS reps over the phone for support, not to mention email, ticket, and other means.  So, no, not really.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version