ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > MEWLO Web Framework

OLD - Yumps Videos

<< < (4/4)

mouser:
Screenshots showing first addon/plugin stuff (video shows same):

OLD - Yumps Videos
OLD - Yumps Videos
OLD - Yumps Videos
OLD - Yumps Videos
OLD - Yumps Videos

jgpaiva:
And here's another question/suggestion: It seems to me that the login screen sort of ignores the possibility that you are logging in to get back to some other page. I find it very annoying when I click a link on a site, it asks me to login, and then takes me to my profile in that site. Also, sort of related to this, I love the way sites such as deviantart handle the login: you can login via a javascript/whatever window, and carry on the same page you were before.

mouser:
And here's another question/suggestion: It seems to me that the login screen sort of ignores the possibility that you are logging in to get back to some other page. I find it very annoying when I click a link on a site, it asks me to login, and then takes me to my profile in that site. Also, sort of related to this, I love the way sites such as deviantart handle the login: you can login via a javascript/whatever window, and carry on the same page you were before.
--- End quote ---

In fact YUMPS is very good at remembering where you wanted to go -- so if it redirects you to a login page it will automatically bring you back to the page you requested after you log in.  Things like this -- and it's good you are mentioning them (keep them coming)! -- are exactly what YUMPS needs to be great at.

[yes, a nice popup window to login might be even better, i'm just not worrying about visuals and gui niceties at this point].

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version