ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

MyInfo organizer 61% discount on April 23, 2012

(1/4) > >>

milenix.com:
Our product MyInfo will be available with a great discount (61%) on April 23, 2012 at BitsDuJour. The offer will be good for both editions. Standard edition will be $19.48 and Professional edition will be $38.98.

MyInfo is a personal information manager for Windows. It will help you capture, organize, edit and share ideas, documents, tasks, and web pages.

--- End quote ---

Platforms: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP

MyInfo at BitsDuJour (April 23, 2012)
More about MyInfo

rgdot:
Pretty happy with my current info manager but may try MyInfo. Thanks for the deal :)

barney:
I've been going through a number of such products for about a year now.  MyInfo is superior to anything else I've used.  It has some foibles in regards to search (e.g., cannot search on flagged items- at least I have yet to find a way) and save (saving tends to lock the system, albeit briefly).  That said, it's the best such product I've found in a year or more of intensive searching.

No, I'm not affiliated  :), and yes, I paid full price for it  :(.  For my purposed, it just works  :Thmbsup:.

MerleOne:
Recently tried TreeProjects, also proposed on BdJ, and I really like it : light on resources, efficient.  Lacks encryption at the moment but the developer has added many features in the past few months, hopefully this one is in the roadmap.

Curt:
I have studied MyInfo and am impressed. However, it doesn't stop me from saying that this kind of application, PIMs and alike, in general is much too expensive for me. MyInfo as well; the Bits du Jour price should really be the normal price, for me to be a customer.

However, THANKs for stopping by and telling, milenix.com!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version