ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Script to sort your Gmail messages by size using Google docs

<< < (3/7) > >>

TaoPhoenix:
Hehe I am at 24Gigs of a 25 Gig quota!

It seems to be running now. Here goes!

Edit: It only found about 10 emails the first run before it timed out! What use is that?  I can do manual heuristics faster than that!

IainB:
It only found about 10 emails the first run before it timed out! What use is that?  I can do manual heuristics faster than that!
-TaoPhoenix (April 25, 2012, 08:03 PM)
--- End quote ---
Set the script to auto-trigger at 5 or 10 minute intervals (per thread above) and check the Gdocs spreadsheet the next day - that's what I did. You don't even have to have the spreadsheet open that way. All automated.    :Thmbsup:

IainB:
BTW, google seems to increase gmail quotas from 7.5 to 10 GB, simultaneously with the google drive launch.
-eleman (April 25, 2012, 11:27 AM)
--- End quote ---
Oops! That's why my utilisation was down to 14%!! The cap just grew a bit bigger, that's all.
I thought I hadn't deleted enough to knock it down to 14% yet!    :-[
I hadn't noticed the 2nd part of the message where it says:
14% full
Using 1497 MB of your 10240 MB

--- End quote ---

tomos:
Oops! That's why my utilisation was down to 14%!! The cap just grew a bit bigger, that's all.
I thought I hadn't deleted enough to knock it down to 14% yet!    :-[
I hadn't noticed the 2nd part of the message where it says:
-IainB (April 26, 2012, 09:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

either way, we win :)

TaoPhoenix:

I've been trying out this script. It gets to about 235 entries on the spreadsheet and then it stopped finding anything else.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version