ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Include Windows 7 Start Button Search Results in FARR?

<< < (2/5) > >>

skajfes:
Off-topic but FWIW, I personally have copied the God Mouser mode shortcuts to the FindAndRunRobot\Scripts\Control Panel (cpanel) folder, so I can get those.

Thus:

-daddydave (April 22, 2012, 07:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

:Thmbsup: Simple and effective. Not sure if it could be automated, so that it is included in FARR on install...

David.P:
Off-topic but FWIW, I personally have copied the God Mouser mode shortcuts to the FindAndRunRobot\Scripts\Control Panel (cpanel) folder, so I can get those.-daddydave (April 22, 2012, 07:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

How did you to that? I have tried and copied the respective *.lnk files to this folder, but FARR doesn't give me results when typing any of those files' names (only the original ones with "cpanel" in their name still work).

daddydave:
Off-topic but FWIW, I personally have copied the God Mouser mode shortcuts to the FindAndRunRobot\Scripts\Control Panel (cpanel) folder, so I can get those.-daddydave (April 22, 2012, 07:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

How did you to that? I have tried and copied the respective *.lnk files to this folder, but FARR doesn't give me results when typing any of those files' names (only the original ones with "cpanel" in their name still work).

-David.P (May 02, 2012, 11:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hmmm. I wouldn't think this would matter, but I renamed the shortcuts so that they too had "(cpanel)" in the name (using a bulk renaming tool, I probably used PFRANK although any should do.)

David.P:
I renamed the shortcuts so that they too had "(cpanel)" in the name
-daddydave (May 03, 2012, 05:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hmmm, that didn't work for me...

It seems as if the target syntax (colons) is somewhat different between the original FARR cpanel shortcuts and the ones copied from the Godmode folder:

All shortcuts however work if simply double-clicked! Only FARR doesn't seem to see them  :redface:

Cheers David

tomos:
Are you sure FARR reads that folder?

I made the "god folder",
then I made the shortcuts here (by alt dragging contents of god folder):
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GodMode_Shortcuts

FARR can read them

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version