ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Auto click

<< < (2/2)

Contro:
The snack code subforum ?

I am goinggggggg
 :P

Contro:
Don't be too harsh on yourself.

There is AutoScriptWriter included in AHK, you can try it without getting too intimate with the syntax.

Anyway, I am also looking for a solution to a problem similar to the one you described:

I would like to open my online banking page, and have it remain open. Bank IT staff being as always cautious for the most idiot in the pack, use JS to enforce some kind of timeout for the page. If only I had some way to automatically click on a link (i.e. check account balance) once every 5 minutes, I'd be able to overcome the timeout.

The fact is that I am not clever enough to write greasemonkey scripts  :)
-eleman (April 18, 2012, 05:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

Mmmm. That may be a hazardous and difficult question. My bank, by example, uses a special keyboard with changing position digits. And don't permit paste the password or the credentials.
For me, in that case, will be enough to arrive to the screen, fill by hand my data, and continue.
 :P

eleman:
Nope, that's not my issue. I'll logon manually once in the morning. I want it to remain open afterwards. But the security crazed bankers don't allow the page to remain open if I don't click somewhere on the page every once in a while.

Contro:
I think that easy.
With AHK or iMacros.
 ;D

eleman:
Nope, it's not easy :)

I don't want to be active on that tab. I just want the tab remain open, but not be focused. So it's really more complicated than it seems.

Anyway, the solution to your problem may be the key to mine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version