ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

can any explorer alternative do this?

<< < (5/5)

Nzyme:
I would definately recommend Locate32

kalos:
The latter has been added yesterday (XYplorer beta v11.00.0004), the former will come soon. :)
-DonL (May 04, 2012, 03:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

is it possible that previews XYPlorer preview pane have resolution/size that fits the content to the pane dimensions or have unlimited resolution dimensions?

also, I wonder if XYPlorer uses some internal viewer for eg. pdf files or uses the system default or a specific program (eg. if I have in my system both Adobe Acrobat and SumatraPDF, and I have set as default the SumatraPDF, will it use that or Acrobat?)

DonL:
The latter has been added yesterday (XYplorer beta v11.00.0004), the former will come soon. :)
-DonL (May 04, 2012, 03:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

is it possible that previews XYPlorer preview pane have resolution/size that fits the content to the pane dimensions or have unlimited resolution dimensions?

also, I wonder if XYPlorer uses some internal viewer for eg. pdf files or uses the system default or a specific program (eg. if I have in my system both Adobe Acrobat and SumatraPDF, and I have set as default the SumatraPDF, will it use that or Acrobat?)
-kalos (May 09, 2012, 02:52 AM)
--- End quote ---
The preview pane uses the viewer that's also used in your web browser to view PDFs.
The floating preview currently uses the shell preview for PDFs (the one that also generates PDF thumbnails). In a later version it will also (optionally) use the browser preview.

kalos:
great news, thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version