ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Find Target

<< < (2/4) > >>

c.gingerich:
@x16wda: There is no way to do that right now but I should be able to add that. I'll try to have an update sometime today.

x16wda:
That would be cool - I'm not sure how the alternative file managers intercept calls that would normally go to Explorer but anything that can help them do that would be nice  :)

c.gingerich:
What I am going to do is allow you to select an alternate file manager to use. You'll be able to select your file manager and input any optional parameters. That way when you choose "Find Target" from the menu (if your file manager accepts parameters) it should open the folder containing the target of the shortcut. Here is a screen shot of the settings.

Find Target

x16wda:
cool beans - i'll pull it down when i see it!  thanks!!

DonL:
Well, this functionality is built into XYplorer for years, also for junctions. As tooltip, and also in the context menu with options to copy the target name and to go to the target (within XYplorer). So no need for an extra tool for happy XY users. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version