ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Ron's Editor (excellent CSV editor) and Ron's Renamer (batch file renamer)

<< < (2/2)

dcwul62:

Hello to you,

Ron's Renamer - I am not sure whether your product supports

1/ Regular Expressions (which flavor? Java?)
2/ Regular Expressions : Lookahead and Lookbehinds  (currently there are hardly any renamers supporting this feature, found FlexRenamer that does this to some extend)
3/ Piping with the lookaheads, like: (?<!((this|or|that)) - FlexRenamer does not support this, I have not found any renamer supporting this.

=

myarmor:
Hello to you,

Ron's Renamer - I am not sure whether your product supports

1/ Regular Expressions (which flavor? Java?)
2/ Regular Expressions : Lookahead and Lookbehinds  (currently there are hardly any renamers supporting this feature, found FlexRenamer that does this to some extend)
3/ Piping with the lookaheads, like: (?<!((this|or|that)) - FlexRenamer does not support this, I have not found any renamer supporting this.
-dcwul62 (September 19, 2013, 10:03 AM)
--- End quote ---
I kind of have the same questions as you. My current renamers are PFrank and DOpus 11.

To your question about a renamer that supports lookahead/lookbehind.
Ever heard of PFrank? It uses Python 2.4 regexes.
Just make sure to dowload the version for your system (I guess the one that works for W7 also works with W8).

Not really sure what you mean about piping (you ask about lookahead, but the example does a lookbehind).

Edit: Ouch, I guess I need to remember to check the posting date.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version