ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

Dropped Files

(1/1)

xpi3000:
I don't know if it is a bug or not, but it seems setting one node to accept one file is setting all other nodes to the same setting.
I added dreamweaver and other adobe programs to my dock and currently all are set to don't accept files.
But dropping a .txt is opening dreamweaver and for testing also premiere.
I see that i can set filters, but they are useless when dropping is set to not allow, but do so.

[edit] for me it is a bug.

mouser:
actually the problem here is simpler -- the restrictions on dropping files are not obeyed at all; all items are treated as if they can accept dropped files. i am hiding that tap for now since it serves no purpose, and i'm not really sure it's needed.

I don't know if it is a bug or not, but it seems setting one node to accept one file is setting all other nodes to the same setting.
I added dreamweaver and other adobe programs to my dock and currently all are set to don't accept files.
But dropping a .txt is opening dreamweaver and for testing also premiere.
I see that i can set filters, but they are useless when dropping is set to not allow, but do so.

[edit] for me it is a bug.

-xpi3000 (April 11, 2012, 03:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version