ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

yet another file manager thread...

<< < (6/10) > >>

Jibz:
Conc. "easy way to zoom in and move around the image" XY has its famous "Mouse Down Blow Up" (mouse down on thumbnails pops the image in original size and "move-aroundable"). I have never seen anything better anywhere.-DonL (April 11, 2012, 03:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

It is certainly not bad :Thmbsup:.

Would it be possible to have the mouse wheel zoom in and out in MDBU mode?
Could there be a zoom on click option in the full screen preview?
2-up and 4-up full screen preview with zoom to compare images?
Support for image formats that do not have a default handler, like RAW images? (since this is the portable file manager)

DonL:
Conc. "easy way to zoom in and move around the image" XY has its famous "Mouse Down Blow Up" (mouse down on thumbnails pops the image in original size and "move-aroundable"). I have never seen anything better anywhere.-DonL (April 11, 2012, 03:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

It is certainly not bad :Thmbsup:.

Would it be possible to have the mouse wheel zoom in and out in MDBU mode?
Could there be a zoom on click option in the full screen preview?
2-up and 4-up full screen preview with zoom to compare images?
Support for image formats that do not have a default handler, like RAW images? (since this is the portable file manager)
-Jibz (April 11, 2012, 04:33 AM)
--- End quote ---
Can't say about RAW (the format of RAW is not always clear), but the rest would be technically possible.

jadinolf:
I'm about ready to spring for XYplorer.

Luckily, I have PowerDesk 8 working on Windows 7 64bit but I have noticed a few error warnings although it seems to be working.

I know that there is a Home version of XYplorer but have no idea if I can live with it. I don't need all of the features of Pro but what am I giving up if I select home?

Any experts out there?

Thanks

jgpaiva:
i really like XYplorer. It's a fast, feature-full no-nonsense file explorer.
You can find the differences between the Pro and Home versions here: http://www.xyplorer.com/features.php.
Also, you can download the trial and test both of them (the trial version can also emulate the home version)!

jadinolf:
i really like XYplorer. It's a fast, feature-full no-nonsense file explorer.
You can find the differences between the Pro and Home versions here: http://www.xyplorer.com/features.php.
Also, you can download the trial and test both of them (the trial version can also emulate the home version)!
-jgpaiva (July 04, 2012, 06:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for that. I am already trying the Pro version but it's probably more than I need. I'll give the Home version a try.

Really appreciated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version