ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

SC crashes on right-click

(1/4) > >>

lanux128:
i was using SC v2.11.02 when i noticed this, whenever i tried to right-click on an image in the thumbnail browser the program would crash. wondering whether was it just me or does anyone else experience this behaviour?

on another note, how do i permanently unselect crop-marks on a screen-shot? i tried unselect from the Edit menu but it appears again after some time, when i click on that screen-shot after clicking on another thumbnail. refer to the screenshot:

SC crashes on right-click

mouser:
you can turn off re-selecting:

as far as the crashing - the right click should bring up the shell menu.. can you see if your normal windows explorer crashes on right click of similar images?

jgpaiva:
Mouser: this is the usual problem, already discussed about the thumbnail viewer.
lanux: don't be scared, that happens to everyone, after a few right-clicks, the program goes bananas. Don't worry about it, just avoid right-clicking. If you use it for sending stuff with come sort of imageshack's quickload, you might consider using the brand new SC's ftp uploader plugin ;)

lanux128:
you can turn off re-selecting:-mouser (April 04, 2006, 03:41 AM)
--- End quote ---
aha, hadn't occurred to me... i will try it, mouser

as far as the crashing - the right click should bring up the shell menu.. can you see if your normal windows explorer crashes on right click of similar images?-mouser (April 04, 2006, 03:41 AM)
--- End quote ---
nope, on windows explorer the context-menu works normally.

mouser:
replacing the thumbnail display is on my todo list.

ps. love the avatar, lanux.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version