ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

OpalCalc 1.43

<< < (5/20) > >>

Twinbee:
Ahem.

Yes, that's because it knows what you REALLY want, deep down ;)

Seriously, thanks for the heads up - no one's ever mentioned that particular bug before funnily enough - I'll look into it for 1.43.

Renegade:
You have about 150 colours there, but Wikipedia <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_colors">lists about 900</a> (not sure if there's a better source). Now if I can find a HTML table to CSV converter...
-Twinbee (April 11, 2012, 09:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

Copy & paste into a text editor, then copy and past that into Excel. Done. :) (I do it all the time - pasting into a text editor converts cells to tabs, which is great for Excel.)

I did that so long ago that I forget now, but I think those were all the colours for HTML 4 at the time. Or they were the only accepted ones in .NET... Something like that.

oblivion:
Yes, that's because it knows what you REALLY want, deep down ;)
-Twinbee (April 11, 2012, 04:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

A calculator that knows what I want the answer to be instead of one that knows what the answer IS?

Wow.

Dear Mr Bank Manager

According to my calculations:

my salary - cost of living - other outgoings - large donation to donationcoder - cost of shiny new Ferrari = a large, positive integer.

So your demands are completely unreasonable, and I refer you to Mr Opalcalc for any further justification you may require.

Yours sincerely etc.

Twinbee:
Copy & paste into a text editor, then copy and past that into Excel. Done.
--- End quote ---

Wow it works - awesome. Yeah I've done this in the past too, but forgot!

@oblivion: Haha, and if that doesn't console him, tell your bank manager he might find a copy of OpalCalc ahem, 'useful' too :)

Renegade:
Copy & paste into a text editor, then copy and past that into Excel. Done.
--- End quote ---

Wow it works - awesome. Yeah I've done this in the past too, but forgot!

-Twinbee (April 12, 2012, 10:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

Oh... I forgot... Different browsers copy data differently, and Opera won't let you snags tables that easily. The others are ok if I remember correctly...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version