ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Older Newsletters

Newsletter for April 3, 2006 - Codename 'Happy Birthday to Us'

<< < (2/5) > >>

Carol Haynes:
Average Hits per Day   263564.38

Wow --- ah but is it misleading .... I just thought is there anyway of excluding brotherS's Miranda recommendations ??

nudone:
ah, i remember back when there were just a handful of posts made each week. things were so much simpler then, non of this rss thingamabob to contend with, non of the swarms of current forum activity. hell, there wasn't even a DC irc channel. seems like a lifetime away now. we were so young and full of dreams... [stares into distance and eyes glaze over].

happy birthday to DC and all those who sail within it. may captain mouser lead us on another stimulating journey over the next 12 months too.

zridling:
Few sites ever hit the ground running full speed as DonationCoder.com did last year. mouser thought this enterprise out quite well. And to all the people who volunteer their brains and time — Carol, brotherS, nudone, Veign, mouser, and so many others — especially you new members who are so quick to dive right in, thank you.

f0dder:
Glad that I'm aboard and that DC is rolling - I love this place :)

jgpaiva:
Average Hits per Day   263564.38

Wow --- ah but is it misleading .... I just thought is there anyway of excluding brotherS's Miranda recommendations ??
-Carol Haynes (April 04, 2006, 04:04 AM)
--- End quote ---
;D ;D ;D
Congratulations, Mouser for creating this great concept that DonationCoder.com is!
I'm glad I found this community!

BTW, great newsletter ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version