ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Older Newsletters

Newsletter for April 3, 2006 - Codename 'Happy Birthday to Us'

<< < (5/5)

Veign:
Now DC just needs to go after and acquire the Donationware.com domain name.  That would be a great addition for this site and its movement.

mouser:
i tried veign, but someone is camping on it so it doesn't look possible.

Veign:
I saw they have a form you could fill out to get information on making an offer but the form fails.  Its a shame to have a domain that stands for something and just park it doing nothing with it...

JoTo:
@momonam and All:
 :o Sorry to all. Your wish is my command -> DONE! :)

I haven't thought of that, and another reason is for sure that english is not my native language. I could have used "man" in the context of "mankind" i think. But this is to much pathetic, isn't it?

My intension was surely NOT to discriminate someone for his gender, religion, race, politic interests, skin color, food preferences, IQ, profession, home country, home planet, home galaxy, ..., ..., ...

I also promise that NO animal was tortured or killed while producing this poem and i will have an eye at the political correctness of my future posts as good as i can.

Now let's go on with the birthday party and greetings.
Yours
JoTo

bliss:
Happy Birthday to all the team and contributors. I love this down to earth approach to the web and programming. It on my favorite places list. Hope the next year is as fab as the last.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version