ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

The DonationCoder 2012 Fundraiser Has Begun!

<< < (13/20) > >>

mouser:
Sending DonationCredits to the site account will count towards the thermometer goal iff you message me and ask me to count it.

Deozaan:

TaoPhoenix:
I never really noticed - are there any incentives or challenges associated with this one? Last time we did all sorts of things to spur people on.
-timns (April 09, 2012, 10:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sure. As of my posting this, there are $17 dollars left! Who wants bragging rights on the last donation?  :D

Edit: Really? Whoever knocked it from $17 to $13 couldn't afford the bragging rights? Chops to you for donating, now it's absolutely anyone's game! Only $4 left!

Further Edit: Someone kicked it to $5025! We Win! Cody gets more birdseed (and a snip of chocolate, don't tell Mouser!)

P.P.s. "Cody isn't Sick anymore".

mouser:
I'm speechless... What a day of donations, 138 individual donations of the course of the last day.  Wow.

:huh:
What now? I guess we keep the fundraiser open till April 15th, as planned.. But everything after today is just gravy.

I'm half tempted to buy a used van, paint Cody's picture on it, and drive across the planet personally thanking everyone who donated.

barney:
If yer gonna go that route, you need to get that flying car that's floating around on another topic  :P :P :P.  Van'd take too long.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version