ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

The DonationCoder 2012 Fundraiser Has Begun!

<< < (19/20) > >>

barney:
Somehow, I can't really see mouser as a grinning golden tabby  :P :P :P.

TaoPhoenix:
And so here is a post on April 30 saying so long to Fundraiser season and on to new adventures!

mouser:
Well said Tao.. Let's all cheer on DC members Mitzevo and Stephen6615 who have been working on the transition of the site to a CMS platform, which should bring with it some real site improvements, including the return of a daily DC blog (we can discuss that here).

Josh:
I vote for mouser to change his avatar to that icon as well!

AnOldSoul:
Mouser!!!

Its been a very long time sir.  Hell before the creation of this site, even tho the brief www-irc visits were hit and misses. With the new(speaking from years ago) life style change at heart and mind, Less stress, Less shadows. Life has certainly been a roller coaster. UPS and DOWNS.  Gotten the pc-bug itch ever so often, Now its stuck and getting back into the swing of things. Surfing the web, searching old terms to find the, years later, newer/updated version them. I always come across mIRCRYPTION. ahhh the good `ole days. I'm very pleased and happy to see your still kicking! Current I'm in no position to donate (Suppose this post is a waste of time due to that). I shall tho, As i spent time creating the mIRCRYPTION Tutorial, I will add to the fundraiser once I can. Granted at this time its over and you excelled your goal by 4k. ( Congratulation's!!!  :Thmbsup: ) Which is a testimonial to the person you are, the projects you imagine, create and finish, also to the people you service and those you surround yourself with! as I said I've extremely pleased and happy to see this site is still kicking and doing `oh so well!
                      I'll be in touch , and hopefully sooner then later will i be able to kick a few penny's your way!  
   Continue on with you awesome work in the mean time!
                    -- AnOldSoul

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version