ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Free & always will be, get Portable Virtual Operating System, Prayaya V3

<< < (2/2)

karenna:
^I was more under the impression that it wouldn't work if the key were plugged into a 64-bit system at all. Also, some of the support discussions about disabling UAC on the guest host defeated the purpose because this would only be a viable product for me if I could just plug it in. Regardless of opinions about how useful UAC is, I can't run around changing systems and security settings on other people's machines. It's just 'not done' most places I'd want to use Prayaya.

I'm sorry that Prayaya V3 dont's support 64-bit so far. But it's free from now on though.
If they could find a way to work around that, and add support for 64-bit, I'd happily pay for it.
 :)
-40hz (March 31, 2012, 08:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

Carol Haynes:
The trouble is without 64-bit support it is rapidly becoming redundant (free or not) since almost all new systems now come with 64-bit windows. It is useful for older systems run XP and some Vista installations but given that XP is officially coming to an end soon I would guess most of these computers are likely top be upgraded to Windows 7 64-bit at some point.

I presume the only reason it has been made free is because they don't plan to add 64-bit and so it will from now on be pretty much abandoned.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version