ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Swift To-Do List 7 Standard FREE today 2012-03-26 Only on BDJ

<< < (5/6) > >>

urlwolf:
I've tried many todo list programs, and swift would rank at the bottom, sorry to say. But again, I have reverted to paper :)

Curt:
You are currently using the Standard edition of Swift To-Do List, but today, you can upgrade to Swift To-Do List 7 Professional with a big 50% discount! Instead of paying the full price of $89.95, you can get it just for $45.-dextronet Swift To-Do List
--- End quote ---
-Curt (April 02, 2012, 04:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

Right now Standard users are being offered the upgrade to PRO for merely $30
"hush, hush, this is a secret just for you" he said.

wraith808:
Well, the hush hush is because of the other part in the e-mail... which is something I didn't know.

Steven Avery:
Hi,

Got an announcement about a calendar feature being added.  Didn't download, but it sounds like it is in the Pro.  Which would mean, so far, Jiri is getting the msg.

Shalom,
Steven

tranglos:
Hi,

Got an announcement about a calendar feature being added.  Didn't download, but it sounds like it is in the Pro.  Which would mean, so far, Jiri is getting the msg.
-Steven Avery (April 17, 2012, 02:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

The email reads in part:

(description of the calendar feature, ending with...)

The calendar panel is collapsible and located below the to-do list tree. It is
dead-simple and joy to use.

It truly brings Swift To-Do List to whole new level.

And by the way, our records indicate that you are currently using the
Professional edition.

Have you considered upgrading to the Ultimate edition?
--- End quote ---

I took it to mean the calendar is in the Ultimate version only - it does give that impression, doesn't it? But indeed, it's available in Professional:

http://www.dextronet.com/swift-to-do-list-software/editions

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version