ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Gmail Notes (Sidebar add-on for Firefox only) - Mini Review

<< < (2/2)

IainB:
@TaoPhoenix:
Well, I think you're quite right about Stick A Note, and I was wrong (too hasty).

I had previously just given Stick A Note a very hasty and cursory once-over. It didn't seem to work properly and the notes didn't seem to persist, so I uninstalled it, thinking to come back and recheck it at a later stage. But I hadn't done so yet.
After reading your comment, I installed the latest version of Stick A Note, and it seems to work fine and the notes persist (are sticky), even (and especially) in Gmail. I've not seen that before - a sort of "local" form of Gmail Notes, without the frills or the cloud.
And I like that the notes are stored in one location as .TXT files. Makes them small and easily indexed/searchable.

I think maybe you or I should do a thorough trial and mini-review of Stick A Note now!

* I subsequently did a Mini-Review of Stick A Note on 2012-06-18, refer: Stick-A-Note + Universal Viewer - Mini-Review
* See also: Re: NANY 2012 - Stick A Note - potential for use as a file note system.

IainB:
Added this EDIT to my previous comment above:

EDIT 2017-12-20:

* I subsequently did a Mini-Review of Stick A Note on 2012-06-18, refer: Stick-A-Note + Universal Viewer - Mini-Review
* See also: Re: NANY 2012 - Stick A Note - potential for use as a file note system.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version