ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Internet Declared Illegal in France

(1/2) > >>

Renegade:
Ok, I'm exaggerating in the title a little bit, but... still... not by much.

http://www.rt.com/news/merah-sarkozy-terrorism-toulouse-200/

Speaking in a press conference straight after the end of the siege in Toulouse, the French president said anyone regularly visiting websites "justifying terrorism" or "preaching hatred and violence" would be prosecuted.

--- End quote ---

So just visiting some sites can land you in prison...

Years ago I used to troll the Stormfront site for laughs. If I were to do that now in France, I could be arrested? Seriously? WTF?

40hz:
From the country that paradoxically brought you the Enlightenment and the Reign of Terror now comes The Mind of Nicholas Sarkozy:

Sarkozy said that being abandoned by his father shaped much of who he is today. He also has said that, in his early years, he felt inferior in relation to his wealthier and taller classmates.[8] "What made me who I am now is the sum of all the humiliations suffered during childhood", he said later.
--- End quote ---

When you go through life with a chip on your shoulder the size of the one he's carrying, there isn't enough payback in the entire world.

Internet Declared Illegal in France

:Thmbsup:

rgdot:
Yet in reaction to these kind of events people are more likely to vote for more restricted societies (ie vote for Le Pen in France)

Conclusion: The 'normal' people are to blame for what they get.

Renegade:
Yet in reaction to these kind of events people are more likely to vote for more restricted societies (ie vote for Le Pen in France)

-rgdot (March 22, 2012, 02:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

Why do I have to suffer for the sake of all the normal people!?!?!?!?! :P ;D

rgdot:

-rgdot (March 22, 2012, 02:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

Why do I have to suffer for the sake of all the normal people!?!?!?!?! :P ;D

-Renegade (March 22, 2012, 02:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

Moon colony is the only solution  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version