ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Chrome Extensions: Your favorite or most useful

<< < (12/26) > >>

IainB:
...You should rather look up sites like mises. org (a lot of free books available), lewrockwell. com,  zerohedge. com and others sites, linked to Austrian economics.
She is probably taught of Keynesian economics and that is so messed up that I don't even know where to start...
-panzer (March 30, 2017, 12:10 AM)
--- End quote ---
She's only on micro-economics at the moment. I suspect you are right in that, for macro-economics they will probably get on to the Keynesian "school" of economics - which I was originally taught and which seems to have some irrational hypotheses. So, I already have her lined up for Mises, etc - thanks.

panzer:
BehindTheOverlay - One click to close any overlay on any website:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/behindtheoverlay/ljipkdpcjbmhkdjjmbbaggebcednbbme

panzer:
"... I use dummy anonymous forwarding email addresses (e.g. like Blur)..."

Thanx for mentioning Blur. Never heard of it before. It will be nice addition to my freeware archive.

IainB:
@panzer:
BehindTheOverlay - One click to close any overlay on any website:

--- ---https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/behindtheoverlay/ljipkdpcjbmhkdjjmbbaggebcednbbme_________________________
-panzer (March 30, 2017, 03:50 AM)
--- End quote ---
Ah, thankyou.    :Thmbsup:
I had been looking for something like that to replace a similar Firefox extension.

IainB:
I'm using Chrome. I see that Chrome have more  Extensions: Pinboard tools, Facebook notification, Google +1 button, Wisestamp, XMarks, ChromeToPaper, etc
-daitrongpham (March 30, 2017, 08:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

Having moved away from my favourite Firefox (which Mozilla seem to be killing off), I am using Slimjet, which is based on chrome.
I used to use Chrome Canary 64-bit (beta), but found it too invasive. I hope Slimjet is better...

There are indeed lots of Chrome extensions, but they are not all the same as the Firefox extensions, so I have not yet been able to entirely replace Firefox with Slimjet. That's why I was pleased to find the "behindtheoverlay" add-on in the Chrome Store.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version