ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sCheckbook

(1/5) > >>

skwire:
TitlesCheckbookDescriptionSimple checkbook or bank account register.  I wrote this as a simple way for my daughters to keep track of their money.  I feel there are plenty of other full-featured account tracking applications out there and I don't want to reinvent the wheel.  As such, there are no fancy features like reporting, etc., nor will there be.  The application, however, does offer export to CSV and HTML formats.Supported OSWindows 7.  Probably works, but not tested on, Windows XP/Vista/8Website:http://skwire.dcmembers.com/fp/?page=scheckbookHistoryChangelogDownloadPortable zipPAD filepad.xmlScreenshot

skwire:
Reserved...

pilgrim:
Hi again,

I was just about to start looking for something like this.
Just one small request, any chance of having the date in dd.mm.yyyy format?

Thanks.

skwire:
I was just about to start looking for something like this.
Just one small request, any chance of having the date in dd.mm.yyyy format?-pilgrim-online (April 09, 2012, 09:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Here you go.  Now, as the changelog states, not all formats, including your preferred one, are going to be properly sortable.  The default format of yyyy-MM-dd is properly sortable.

Website | Download
v1.0.1 - 2012-04-09
    + Ability to specify a custom date format as per the following abbreviations:
      http://www.autohotkey.com/docs/commands/FormatTime.htm
      To set a custom date format, edit the config.ini file and add a "DateFormat"
      key to the "Settings" section like this:

[Settings]
      DateFormat=dd.MM.yyyy

Keep in mind that this feature does not convert previously entered transactions.
      Furthermore, not all formats will be properly sortable.  The default date format
      is yyyy-MM-dd.

pilgrim:
You sir are a gentleman.

Just had a dry run and it does everything I need, it's a fraction of the size of the program that I have been using and is not cluttered up with countless 'Report' options which I never use anyway.
Sorting is not an issue for me as I get regular hard copies of accounts sent to me, once an item appears on there I remove it from the file.

As ever many thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version