ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Capture cursor?

(1/3) > >>

x16wda:
For some reason I can't seem to capture the cursor when capturing Selected Region.  Seems to be fine in other modes like Active Window or Current Screen, but I most often need to select a region.  The box for capturing the cursor is checked.

I understand you need to use the mouse to select the region, but can you grab the cursor when the PrintScreen is initiated so you can render it in the capture?

Thanks!

PS- just nitpicking here, I noticed that "Miscellaneous" is misspelled a couple places...

mouser:
This is a continuing frustration for users.. my problem is it's not clear WHEN to set the cursor location.  you're suggesting capture cursor location right when select region is triggered.  that would work but i can see that being frustrating.  or i could pause for a second or so after the region is selected but before capturing..

x16wda:
Well, to my mind, you want to capture the screen when you press the key.  You get everything set up, cursor in the right place just like you want, then <snik> you hit PrtScr and you have your screen shot.  If you want delays, there are options for that (seems like there are options for almost everything! :)).

mouser:
Ok let me add that, it's better than nothing!

Mattes57:
BTW, you can always insert a cursor afterwards by using the editing features of SSC.
The Clipart directory has a subdirectory 1\Cursors where all common cursors can be found.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version