ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Systray manager

(1/1)

Betsy:
My systray is overflowing with icons.  Can anyone recommend or create a program that will organize everything in my systray into a pop-up window or something?  I get really frustrated clicking the little <<symbol to reveal the rest of the tray, only to have it open and close crazily before I can find and click on the icon I want.
Maybe all I really need is something to make my systray open and STAY OPEN when I click the <<symbol, and not re-close until I click the <<symbol again.
Can anybody help?
Thanks,

Carol Haynes:
Try looking in the "Specials" section under Current Discounts, or a forum search on "PS Tray Factory". Works great.

Darwin:
Yup... I initially posted in a different thread, asking what all the fuss is about with PS TrayFactory and apps of its ilk and then downloaded and installed it. I purchased a full copy before the end of the day...

jgpaiva:
I believe you'll find the pointers in the following thread interesting. Check What's the Best Tray Management Utility?

brotherS:
Try looking in the "Specials" section under Current Discounts, or a forum search on "PS Tray Factory". Works great.
-Carol Haynes (April 01, 2006, 05:04 PM)
--- End quote ---
...if you use Windows XP

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version