ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

Concerned large number/size of copy actions too burdensome for ClipTrap

<< < (3/4) > >>

skwire:
Yeah, I was afraid of that.  I changed the priority of the OnClipboardChange thread which should have buffered stuff better.  However, doing that sometimes affect other things out of my control.  I'll revert that change.  I'm curious, though, about what you observed with that version.

In the meantime, I've added the following:

Website | Download
v1.0.6 - 2012-03-08
    + Tray icon now changes with toggle state.
    + Configurable hotkey to toggle monitoring.  (Thanks, lanux128)

nkormanik:
Here is the first part of what was captured:

XXXXXClipboard Trap Clip SaverXXXXXClipboard Trap Clip SaverXXXXXClipboard Trap Clip SaverXXXXXXXXXXClipboard Trap Clip SaverXXXXXClipboard Trap Clip SaverXXXXXClipboard Trap Clip SaverXXXXXXXXXXClipboard Trap Clip SaverXXXXXClipboard Trap Clip SaverXXXXXClipboard Trap Clip SaverXXXXXClipboard Trap Clip SaverXXXXXClipboard Trap Clip SaverXXXXXClipboard Trap Clip SaverXXXXXClipboard Trap Clip SaverXXXXXDate   Open   High   Low   Close   Volume   Open Int.
1/3/2000   92.6571   92.6571   87.4169   91.2700   36345200.0000   0.0000
1/4/2000   88.6223   90.0673   84.7114   85.0100   33786600.0000   0.0000

I don't know why all the extra stuff at the beginning.  Wasn't there in earlier iteration of ClipTrap.  And I didn't do anything different than before.

In the meantime, I created a new request thread.....

Thanks very much.

Nicholas

mouser:
I'd still like to know how Clipboard Help+Spell fares on your experiments.

nkormanik:
I haven't experimented with it just yet, though I did install it.

Take a look at the new request thread I just started and please let me know there if you think Clipboard Help+Spell can do what is asked for.

Seems to me that Clipboard Help+Spell is far grander than the fairly simple task needed.

But if you say it's the tool to use, then super.

Thanks much mouser.

mouser:
But if you say it's the tool to use, then super.
--- End quote ---

no i think skwire may be the way to go, but i think it would be useful to see how another program behaves in this scenario.  note: dont try to run cliptrap at same time as CHS.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version