ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: turn IE proxy server on/off

<< < (4/10) > >>

traingreg:
The Proxy Switching seems to work well! I did have one question, however, when there are multiple users (with multiple logins) using the computer is there any way to install it so it will work for ever user. Right now it seems like I have to install it for each person.

I am using Windows 7.

Thanks!

skwire:
Hi, traingreg, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.   :)  Apologies for missing your post.   :-[

The Proxy Switching seems to work well! I did have one question, however, when there are multiple users (with multiple logins) using the computer is there any way to install it so it will work for ever user. Right now it seems like I have to install it for each person.-traingreg (January 22, 2014, 04:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

I suppose you could write a script or something like that.  However, the application doesn't have any sort of built-in ability to install itself for all users.

Website | Download
v1.0.3 - 2014-02-01
    + Added the ability to set a proxy state check interval.  This allows
      the IE Proxy Toggle to update its icon if the proxy state is changed
      by an external source.  You can find this new option in the tray menu.
      (Thanks, J. Quonce)

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.0.4 - 2014-02-02
    * Made it so the 0.ico and 1.ico icons are not overwritten when the
      program starts.  This allows you, if you so desire, to swap out those
      two icons with your own.  (Thanks, Mike)

Duke McAwesome:
You are my favourite person in the whole world right now.  :Thmbsup:

skwire:
Hi, Duke, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.  =]

You are my favourite person in the whole world right now.  :Thmbsup:-Duke McAwesome (February 26, 2014, 10:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Right on.  Glad to be of service.   :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version