ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Daemon Tools - Spring Sale

<< < (2/2)

Bionic71:
In 2010 Daemon Tools Pro Advanced - was  €99.90

Steven Avery:
Hi,

Daemon Tools has signed up for BitsduJour, but no promotion yet. http://www.bitsdujour.com/suggest/suggest=903/ I wonder should I take this Spring Sale, or wait for BitsDuJour deal.-y2kusuma (March 03, 2012, 03:49 AM)
--- End quote ---
Since they price in Euros, you also have to wonder whether the $ or the € will win the race to the bottom by the spring. :)

Steven

Innuendo:
In 2010 Daemon Tools Pro Advanced - was  €99.90-Bionic71 (March 03, 2012, 07:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

Exactly...and while they had no shortage of people signing up I just couldn't justify the price even though the product itself was excellent. Now that the price is down where us mere mortals can afford it, I quickly jumped before they change their mind. ;)

And if anyone hasn't tried Daemon Tools in a while, the Duplex Secure SPTD driver is no longer required for the program to operate. It's only required if the 'advanced emulation' features are desired.

Oh, and the newest version now supports FLAC and APE disc images. I'm rather excited about that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version