ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: export table with template

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ath:
@DeVamp: It mostly depends on how you (want to) store your data.

@Skwire: the more the merrier :Thmbsup:

skwire:
DeVamp, download the latest Snap DB and install it.  Then grab this file:  DeVamp_XML.zip

Extract the DeVamp_XML.ahk file into the export subfolder in your Snap DB install folder.  If you don't have an export subfolder, simply create one.  Start Snap DB and populate it with data like in your first post.  Filter it however you want and then choose the new menu option: File > Export to... > DeVamp_XML.ahk from the menu.  The export script will then ask you where you want to save the resultant XML file.  Keep in mind that you could edit the export script to automatically dump the XML file to wherever you want.  Also, as I stated previously, you're not limited to AHK export scripts.  You could use Perl, Python or anything that can take a filepath and read in a file.

One other thing.  Since your XML specified UTF-8, that DeVamp_XML.ahk script assumes you're running some version of AHK_L in order to be able to write the file in UTF-8.  If you are not using AHK_L, simply comment out the following line in the script:

FileEncoding, UTF-8

Let me know how it goes.  Thanks.

DeVamp:
Both solutions look very good  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

@skwire: I'll give it a try today or tomorrow. :-)
I guess you export it as a CSV file? The same exprot file as the "export rows to CSV file"?

@Ath: I was thinking of using the export from snapDB as input for Excel2HTML, but the CSV file is not usable as an XLS file.
Too bad.

That would have been super awesome.
Now both are "just" awesome :-)

And as Ath said:  it all depends on how to store the data.

Thanks both for the efforts :-)

DeVamp:
This is solved for me.

Solution:

From Ath : Excel2Html if you start with Excel files

From Skwire : SnapDB witch is a great simple database program.

skwire:
Great to hear.  Thanks for reporting back.   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version