ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Do you use RSS feeds?

<< < (2/14) > >>

moerl:
My choice for the poll would have been "Yes, I love them, but I wouldn't die if they weren't here". I chose the second one from the top. I can't say I couldn't live without RSS.. but I do love the fact that it exists. I haven't been reading any newsfeeds in over a week, simply because I haven't installed a newsreader since my last fresh installation of Windows, which happened, well, about a week ago :)

I still have to install GreatNews to see if it's as good as FeedDemon. I've tried it before, of course, but it was at a time when I wasn't even too fond of FeedDemon. I have a different perspective now and am eager to judge GreatNews RSS based on that new view. :)

epopuI:
I've used Abilon for my RSS reader for a couple of years.  Added DonationCoder to it.  It's been reliable, not bloated, and is free.  I keep my feeds down to a reasonable number and then only read them once per day - more like the newspaper but I must admit I prefer that than to all the newsletters I used to get.  When I am 'working' I not really interested in being interupted by a scroller/ticker it becomes counter productive very quickly.  So I guess I would say, "I can't live without it" now!

kanelg:
No I found what i want in Internet

f0dder:
I use Website Watcher for my RSS feeds, because I haven't found anything that does it better (or rather, does it better without an insane memory load or huge executable files).

brotherS:
I use Website Watcher for my RSS feeds, because I haven't found anything that does it better (or rather, does it better without an insane memory load or huge executable files).
-f0dder (April 02, 2006, 04:38 PM)
--- End quote ---
Here's what you need: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=3015.0 :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version